Did you see it? Our TV ad might be off the air now, but it lives on in spirit. And we thought you might like to have a glimpse behind the scenes of each of the customer film shoots.
(Excuse the image quality – it was us mere amateurs who attended the shoots. Adds to the charm though, don’t you think?)
We wanted the ad to give a flavour as to the kind of creative people and businesses that use our website builder, so we chose to feature the lovely Patrick and Helen from Chimney Cake Bakers, James from Kennedy City Bicycles, Quang from Freed of London, and ReeRee from Rockalily Cuts.
With four scenes to shoot across London, we started at the crack of dawn and finished well into the night, ready to drop but safe in the knowledge that we’d captured everything we needed.
The highlight: watching Patrick of Chimney Cake Bakers having to act jolly while eating numerous chimney cakes in front of a 30-strong camera crew non-stop for about four hours to get the right shot, poor guy. Good advert for their cakes though.
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment