Six-hour working days, banned from checking emails after 6pm – rest time is your time if you live in France and Sweden. With this is mind, here’s Moonfruit’s Wendy, Joe and Eirik on what they do to hit that sometimes elusive work-life balance.
You can read a bit more about the new clocking off developments here.
Running a business can be a mesh of driven days and obsessive all nighters – but should it be? How do you ensure you get a bit of downtime?
And what happens if, like Moonfruit’s Wendy and Joe, you’re also in a relationship with your business partner? It’s not uncommon, Moonfruit customers from Etrala,Reloved Vintage and Garrard Prints all run their companies with their significant other.
- ‘My business idea isn’t good enough’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- The Moonfruit Montage: How five businesses made their ideas happen People
- ‘I don’t have enough experience’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- ‘I don’t have enough finance’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
Add a comment