Extra, extra. Read all about it! We’re looking for customer case studies, so get in touch if you think you and your site are a bit of alright and don’t mind saying so to journalists…
Want to become a Moonfruit star? We’re on the lookout for some brilliant customers to help us showcase Moonfruit to the media. Over the coming months we’re going to be speaking to a range of different magazines, newspapers and websites about Moonfruit and what it enables you guys to do.
Whether you use Moonfruit to sell your wares online, showcase your portfolio of creative masterpieces or simply connect with new customers – we want to hear from you.
The media can be a bit of a cynical bunch, so we’d like a little help from our friends (you) to explain how Moonfruit is supporting you in your endeavours and all the things (we hope) you like about the platform. So, if you’re a kick-ass food business, amazing mixologist, get your kicks selling kicks, or anything in between, get in touch now by emailing email@example.com.
You might just get that five minutes of fame you’ve been waiting for.
Don’t just take our word for it though. Here are some customers who have previously helped us tell our story:
If you’ve already made it into the headlines through your own sheer brilliance, share your experiences below.
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment