Want to see other customers’ handiwork? Longing to learn more about business social media? For three months, we’re over at Boxpark in east London to show off what some of you guys make and do, host a few workshops and generally make some noise about our website builder.
We’ll be giving talks on things that can stump hands old and new to website building (like Google Analytics, search engine optimisation and getting the best from your writing).
Customers have been shipping in some of their products so there’ll be a bundle of furniture, clothes, homeware, and gift items to check out (and buy online) too.
And, of course, we’ll be showing how easy it is to make a website with Moonfruit and bring your passion to life online.
Keep an eye out on our Moonfruit at Boxpark website for updates.
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
- Meet the man who quit sales in the City for sweeping chimneys People
- Video: How to make a lightbox for next to nothing Creative
- Made with Moonfruit: How Teafields takes on the big boys with SEO People
- Made with Moonfruit: Yambolombia People
Add a comment