Want to know what your website visitors love? What they hate? How you can make your website even better? Jon Foulds goes down the rabbit hole of Google Analytics in the first of our four Boxpark pop-up shop talks.
There are more Boxpark talks on the way including chats on SEO, design and social media for business. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to to see more of this kind of glorious stuff (and occasional nonsense).
Practice makes perfect – why not start using Google Analytics with a free Moonfruit website?
- ‘My business idea isn’t good enough’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- The Moonfruit Montage: How five businesses made their ideas happen People
- ‘I don’t have enough experience’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- ‘I don’t have enough finance’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
4 Responses to “Conquering Google Analytics: A beginner’s guide”
Add a comment