Struggling with search engine optimisation? Moonfruit’s James Rice explains why it’s so darn important, how to choose your keywords and really start to master SEO in the second of our Boxpark pop-up talks.
So to recap…research, structure the sites logically and correctly, optimise your pages, get a blog (we’ve got one with Moonfruit’s free website builder), connect with other bloggers and content creators and set up Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
Keep an eye on the blog for more Boxpark talks and our YouTube channel for guides, inspirational stories and business tips.
- ‘I don’t have enough finance’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
- Meet the man who quit sales in the City for sweeping chimneys People
- Video: How to make a lightbox for next to nothing Creative
- Made with Moonfruit: How Teafields takes on the big boys with SEO People
3 Responses to “How to master SEO and make it work for you”
Add a comment