Jennie’s colourful prints and child friendly designs make Howdy Doodle a unique gift idea for your little ones – anytime of year!
A mother herself, Jennie’s wall art is made for kids as an “educational tool” as well as a great addition to any youngster’s bedroom. The super-sized wall art features maps of the world and solar systems, providing a fun learning alternative to text books.
The quirky illustrations also feature a “When I grow up I want to be…” range, with aspirations from a racing driver to a princess – so you’re sure to find something to suit your little ones.
With not only wall art but greeting cards, mini-mirrors, car signs and personalised prints and commissions too, be sure to check out Howdy Doodle’s full catalogue. Adults welcome!
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment