Whatever language the text is in, think intelligently about how other language speakers could navigate your website.
We love meeting customers and it’s extra special when touched with serendipity.
An eagle eyed Moonfruit staffer spotted the above Yambolombia youth hostel sign on his summer travels through Salento, Colombia (check out the URL).
Their website reflects their natural holiday spot with an adventurous edge. And while non-Spanish speakers may struggle to understand some of the content at first, Yambolombia cleverly uses images, a video and simple pricing page so it’s relatively easy to find what they offer.
So, when creating your own business website (like a free one with Moonfruit), consider making your proposition visually clear and text simple so anyone can work out what you do and how to buy your product or service.
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
- Meet the man who quit sales in the City for sweeping chimneys People
- Video: How to make a lightbox for next to nothing Creative
- Made with Moonfruit: How Teafields takes on the big boys with SEO People
- Made with Moonfruit: Yambolombia People
Add a comment