Style: Bold and bright
Standout features: The colourful, attention-grabbing homepage
Linzi Hannam, the brains behind the online textiles store, launched her website back in 2009 after starting a selling partnership with designer fabric company Clarke and Clarke. Now, with a much larger range, including the coveted Liberty art prints, Linzi selects each and every one of the fabrics you find on her site by hand.
Her fabrics are used by a range of customers for a variety of things, from home décor and crafts to tablecloths and dress making.
We love Linzi’s bright and colourful homepage which is an amalgamation of the different fabrics available. Each image is clickable, taking you through to that particular collection in the shop – handy for users in a hurry.
Going through to the shop page is just as easy though, where users can search for their fabrics in a number of ways thanks to Linzi’s categories; by designer, craft or design, making it a doddle to find what you’re after.
Linzi’s next venture? She’s in the process of setting up sewing workshops – a great way to promote her business and products.
Want to build a free website with Moonfruit? Visit our homepage to find out how.
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment