Our International Food Day was a real feast – what better way is there to celebrate the diversity of our office culture than through food? Read on to discover some of our favourite dishes.
This year’s feast was our biggest yet. With food hailing from 20 different countries, we tried dishes from Canada to Japan and everywhere between. So, after stuffing ourselves silly we thought we’d share some of them with you (with links to the recipes on our Pinterest page so you can have a go at making them too). If you try any, do let us know how you get on by commenting below…
Fancy having a go at making any of these dishes yourself? Find the recipes on our Pinterest page – follow the link on the button below.
So there you have it, a selection of some of our favourite dishes with their recipes from a very successful (and filling) International Food Day, bring on IFD 2014…
Do you have any favourite international recipes? Why not share them below, we’re a foodie bunch here at Moonfruit HQ and would love to see your recipes.
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment