Yep, we’re gonna do a montage.
From idea to business
When’s the ‘right time’ to start a business? How should it be funded? What are some of the most common business challenges?
To get some real world answers, we grilled a heap of forward thinking, small business entrepreneurs using Moonfruit’s website builder.
Each of the six businesses featured, from photography to personal training, are owned by people determined to be their own boss.
What they all have in common, and please indulge us a little here, is the tenacity to develop their idea and overcome the inevitable hiccups and setbacks.
As Emilio, from fashion company Etrala, says: “Do it, make a mistake, learn from it and move on.” We couldn’t have put it better ourselves.
- ‘My business idea isn’t good enough’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- The Moonfruit Montage: How five businesses made their ideas happen People
- ‘I don’t have enough experience’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- ‘I don’t have enough finance’ – What’s stopping you? Business
- Nine nifty fashion websites by Moonfruit customers Creative
Add a comment