“A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective.” Or so said the great American photographer Irving Penn.
Is there an image that does this for you?
As big photography enthusiasts ourselves, we’re running a competition to celebrate World Photo Day on 19 August.
All you have to do is share a photo that inspires you, makes you think, or changed who you are as a person (deep, we know), and you could win a swish new camera. That and a year’s subscription to our ‘Max’ package, giving you a whopping 10,000MB of storage space for all those jaw-dropping photos you’ll be taking and uploading.
Interested? Well then, snap to it!
To enter, email your photo to email@example.com by midday (GMT) on World Photo Day, Tuesday 19th August.
Each day, we’ll share our favourite image on our Facebook page, so keep an eye out there for updates. And the winner will be announced here on Moonfruit Sliced.
Whether you see yourself as an amateur, hobbyist or professional, World Photo Day is a day to embrace your love of photography. Find out more about it here: http://www.worldphotoday.org/
In the meantime, here’s how you can build on your love of photography with us:
- Learn how to take super shots with our tips and guides (from product photography to the best website templates to use)
- Be inspired by the work of others
- Create a beautiful online portfolio, quickly and easily
- Find out why it’s, like, really important to use good photography on your website
If you’ve been inspired and want to build a site right now, go to our homepage to get started.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Moonfruit and non-Moonfruit customers
- This competition closes at 12pm (GMT) on Tuesday 19th August 2014
- A winner will be selected by the Moonfruit creative team after the closing date
- The winner will be notified by 20th August 2014 by email – this must be acknowledged by the winner, by email, within 2 weeks. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all entries
- The camera model we have selected is a Panasonic Lumix G6 + a Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I card (total cost £498.99)
- If the winner is not based within the United Kingdom, they will receive an equivalent model of camera that is available to be delivered to them
- The Moonfruit Max package will be provided for 12 months only. If the customer wishes to maintain the website after this point they must either pay the monthly or annual cost for the Max package or transfer their website to another pricing plan which may result in the loss of some features. Full details of Moonfruit packages is available at: www.moonfruit.com/pricing
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner may be required to participate in promotional activity associated with moonfruit.com, for example appearing in a blog post on the Moonfruit blog
- Employees and the immediate families of moonfruit.com, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the prize draw
- The judge’s decision is final and non-negotiable. No correspondence will be entered into
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them
- By submitting your photo to Moonfruit, you are giving Moonfruit permission to share the image on its social channels
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
9 Responses to “Snap to it and win a camera + accessories worth £500”
Add a comment