Mon, 21 May 2012, 11:59
Content and Media Intern
Who we are
Moonfruit is a central London-based high design, DIY website builder. The team comprises developers, designers and entrepreneurs who are passionate about great design and great products. Moonfruit helps to support small businesses, start-ups and design centric communities around the world.
We are looking for a smart, up-and-coming graduate to join our team for a summer (3 month) or 12 month placement with the opportunity to go permanent. This is a great internship opportunity for a university student interested in marketing and PR to gain the experience necessary for employment in the future and to gain an overall knowledge of an exciting business/industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing content for the website, blog, press etc.
- Editing and checking of content
- Assisting the Online Content Editor where necessary
- Engaging with customers via social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Answering emails and liaising with our PR agency
- Assisting and appearing at networking events
- Assisting in general marketing tasks
You will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the Community Manager as well as the designers, customer support team and occasionally with the software development team.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good literary and creative skills
- Good understanding of Facebook and Twitter
- Strong interest in marketing
- Any degree with good grades (current or recently graduated)
This internship will be paid at minimum wage rates.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com