Thu, 20 Dec 2012, 13:31
hibu community founder member opportunity
Consider yourself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to running a website and online business? Interested in sharing that knowledge with others in return for kudos and a tidy benefits package?
Our friends at hibu are on the lookout for Expert Panellists to join as Founder Members of their community, who can offer practical advice around products they will be offering, including topics such as web design, content, e-commerce, SEO, PPC and more. hibu are looking for dynamic people who love the challenge of running their own business, and have first-hand, practical experience of the unique challenges that brings.
Founder Members will receive the following benefits:
- Access to free hibu products*
- Payment for the articles and/or case studies contributed at the standard hibu editorial rate (maximum one a month)*
- The chance to take part in a marketing campaign (your business may be featured in PR and other marketing as part of their marketing plan)
- Founder Members will be badged on their profile as a Founder Member within the hibu site
In exchange, hibu ask their Founder Members to commit to:
- A contract to participate in the hibu community for 6 months
- Asking a minimum number of questions within the hibu community
- Answering a minimum number of questions within the hibu community
- Offering a minimum of six product improvement suggestions within the hibu community
- Writing articles and features, each of which will be paid for at hibu’s standard editorial rate* (maximum one a month)
- Contributing to appropriate question areas, forums and other content areas
- Tweeting, blogging or otherwise sharing news about your Founder Member status
*Terms & Conditions apply
This exciting opportunity is open to applicants from all countries, regions and states. You can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including a short biography of your business, and a paragraph stating why you think you would be a suitable candidate for our Expert Panel. Please also include your name, website address and preferred contact details.