Fri, 8 Feb 2013, 12:39
Moonfruit Bake & Win Competition
Are you a fan of cakes and bakes? Fancy yourself as a bit of a whizz in the kitchen? Do you swoon over the KitchenAid range? Then you should enter the Moonfruit Bake & Win competition.
February is our Cakes and Bakes Month and we’ve whipped up a contest to get your creative baking juices flowing, with some pretty awesome prizes up for grabs.
What you need to do
We want you to create a Moonfruit-themed bake – anything from cakes and biscuits to bread and pastries (the more creative, the better). Hint: We’ll be looking for interesting colour and flavour combinations, show-stopping presentation, and interpretations of the word ‘bake’. That’s not to say we won’t be hugely impressed with a regular ol’ cake done with a bit of panache.
Once your masterpiece is ready, take a photo and send it to us along with your name, address and a link to your website (if you have one) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be asking potential winners how they came up with the idea and how they went about making it, so be prepared. And who knows, there could be extra brownie points for those who manage to send their bakes to Moonfruit HQ for quality testing...
Entries will be judged by our in-house panel of baking aficionados and the most impressive and imaginative bakes will win. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
The competition is open to Moonfruiters as well as non-Moonfruit folk, so spread the word and get everybody you know baking. Encourage others to get involved by sharing your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram too – there’s no sense in keeping them to ourselves now is there?
1st prize: KitchenAid Artisan mixer – in a colour of your choice
2nd prize: Cooking masterclass – at a cookery school of your choice
3rd prize: Baking books – of your choice (although we do love these by Laduree)
Winners will also get a year’s subscription to our Plus package worth £135 ($213). The Plus package includes numerous domain names, 150 products per shop, 10 websites and the mobile checkout. To see the full list of features visit www.moonfruit.com/pricing
Closing date 26/02/2013 11:59 (GMT)
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date and time for entries is 11:59 (GMT) on 26/02/2013. Entries placed after this date and time will not count.
- Winners will be announced on 28/02/2013.
- 1st prize is a KitchenAid mixer costing up to a maximum of £420 ($662) including P&P. If the item cannot be sourced in the winner’s location within this amount an alternative of equivalent value may be given.
- 2nd prize is vouchers worth £120 ($188) for a cookery school or course of the winner’s choice. If the item cannot be sourced in the winner’s location within this amount an alternative of equivalent value may be given.
- 3rd prize is a set of baking books or vouchers worth up to £60 ($95) including P&P. If the item cannot be sourced in the winner’s location within this amount an alternative of equivalent value may be given.
- Plus package prize is valid for one year only.