If you want to learn more about SEO, design, copywriting or Google Analytics, why not come along to one of our small business talks at our Boxpark pop-up over in east London?
As you know, we’ve taken a space at retail pop-up Boxpark in east London to show people what we do.
While we’re there, we’ll be hosting a few in-box talks (and we’ll hopefully have a bit more to say than the little guy above).
We’ll be covering topics you told us you wanted to hear about – via a little online poll we conducted on Facebook.
You spoke, we listened, and now the dates are in:
- 12th March: Google Analytics
- 26th March: SEO
- 8th April: Copywriting and Social Media
- 23rd April: Design 101
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to save a place. Do specify which talk you wish to attend in the subject line, and the number of places you’d like to reserve. Places are limited so register early.
If you can’t make the events, feel free to pop by and take a look around. You’ll be able to check out the handiwork of fellow customers, including Reloved Vintage, Etrala, Garrard Prints and Jordanne Cliffe.
We’ve other Boxpark tricks up our sleeves, so stay tuned for updates.
Hope to see you there!
For more on what we’re doing at Boxpark visit our Moonfruit at Boxpark website
- Got a business idea? Don’t let fear of failure hold you back Business
- Beat your rivals with these 9 top tools for competitor analysis Business
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
Add a comment