Easier to use, higher quality images, more control over thumbnail styles… these are just some of the benefits of our new Lightbox image gallery.
The gallery became available to all Moonfruit users this week as part of our staged roll-out of Moonfruit v6 – the new and improved version of our software. The gallery is available for customers using v5 as well as the new v6 Early Access Preview.
To start using the new gallery in v5: In edit mode select ‘Insert’ on the toolbar and then select ‘Image Gallery’ from the widgets.
See below for more details on how the new Lightbox gallery will improve your site. To view more gallery styles and effects visit our New Gallery Styles site. And please do let us know what you think by commenting below.
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
- Cake photography tips, courtesy of Miss Poppy Cakes Creative
- Hate your boss? You’re not alone… Business
- Did you know… You can migrate your v5 site to our latest v6 software? How-to
Add a comment