Helpful how-tos, silly status updates or tech tips – tell us what you want to see more of on our blog and social pages.
Answer the brief questions in our very quick survey (link below) to help us deliver the content you crave, and you’ll be in with a chance to win a shop-up on Amazon.com.
We really value your opinion and want your feedback – the good, the bad and the ugly. While we’re at it, we’d also like to know a bit about you, so don’t be shy. (The information you provide will remain anonymous and will not be shared with any third parties).
To say thank you, four participants will be chosen at random to receive a gift voucher to spend on Amazon.com (top prize is a £100 voucher, the rest will receive a £50 voucher).
Entries must be received by 3pm on Friday 4 July, and we’ll contact you by 5pm on Friday 4 July if you’re one of the lucky winners. Good luck!
Survey now closed – winners announced shortly
- How to write a vision statement that delivers? Here are 6 forward-thinking tips Business
- “I went for what I love, not what I could make out of it financially” says Stefan Saigau People
- Running a business from home? This government announcement may interest you Business
- Cake photography tips, courtesy of Miss Poppy Cakes Creative
- Hate your boss? You’re not alone… Business
9 Responses to “We want your views (in return for Amazon vouchers)”
Add a comment